Anyone got a minute to test-compile a GPIB program?

I've written some open-source software
http://dawm.sourceforge.net /
for data acquisition from digital multimeters. Currently it has only
been tested on an HP meter and the Solaris operating system. If you have Linux, FreeBSD it should compile OK if you have the GPIB drivers, but I have not verified this.
If anyone is able to produce a windoze executable, please send me a copy. That will however require a bit more work, as there is no Makefile of any sort - it get's created on UNIX systems.
David Kirkby, G8WRB
Please check out http://www.g8wrb.org / of if you live in Essex http://www.southminster-branch-line.org.uk /