Beta Test Rectangular Flange Design Program

My associates and I have been developing a rectangular flange design program for the past 2 years and are about ready to market it. The program was developed based on a "loose ring" type flange as shown in the ASME Code, Appendix 2. The program is intended to be primarily used within the limits of the ASME Section VIII, Division 1 Code. Various flange geometries were analyzed with the program and verified with the use of finite element analysis. Anyone working in this field that would like to beta test the program, please let me know so I can send you a copy. We should be ready in about two months.

Reply to
ESCE