flange sizes..

Anyone have a UK based supplier website that gives a chart of various flange sizes in various specs..?

I want to sandwich a nozzle assembly between 2 flanges the O/D of the nozzle assembly is 65 mm. The system pressure would be less than 3 bar gauge.

I want to keep the assembly as compact as I possibly can in terms of outside diameter.

SS.