flange nomenclature?

I need a flange similar to this one, but with a 1-inch female-threaded
hole in the center:
formatting link

What is the name of this type of flange?
(Bolt size is not important - I'll get whatever fits, plus I'll cut my
own gasket.)
Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Site Timeline

PolyTech Forum website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.