Volunteer opportunities abroad

I'm a registered ME in CA and would like references for volunteer opportunities abroad for ME's. In particular, i've been designing processes in the water side of water/wastewater for about 4.5 years. Any 3rd world countries in need of my kind of help? I've heard of vietnam, but am favoring latin america.

Reply to
EJS