HELP! - DWGEditor dimensions

I'm in the unenviable position of having to work back in 2D (temporarily) and have a dwg drawing which needs editing.
Are dimensions in DWGEditor always unassociated to the geometry that you
picked when you created them, or is there a setting somewhere that lets you specify whether or not you want them to be associative? It seems unbelievable to me that if I move or stretch the geometry, the dimensions do not move/update!!!
TIA John H

Just as in ACAD, use a crossing window to select both dimension and geometry. Select to make a grip hot for your basepoint and stretch the geometry. The dimension will update to the new value.
The library might have a book on ACAD for beginners.
On the other hand it seems unbelievable to ACAD users that geometry updates to dimensions and vice versa in SW.
You actually have to do the software's thinking, which isn't always a bad thing.
TOP