DWGeditor Ordinate Dimensions

Anyone know how to change the Oridnate Dimensions in DWGEditor to not have offset leaders by default? I want to put in a ordinate dimension, but even with ORTHO on it still puts in a offset in the leader and you cannot get it to go straight down or sideways unless you are very careful and don't move the mouse.

Anyone know how to get DWGEditor to select an origin for ordinate dimensions without changing the whole UCS?

I figured out how to change the UCS with a little trouble. You have to Select "Settings" => "Explore Coordinate Systems..." => Hit "New Tool" Icon in upper left corner => Select "Origin" and you can then use ordinate dimensioning after that. It is a pain.

Reply to
blisspikle