How to crate Ordinate dimensions in drawings

Helo, how can i create ordinate dimensions for a sheetmetal plate or a mold drawing with the autocad style, you know, with a simple line to the point and the value but without the anoying leader line with the arows to the "00.00" point that apear everytime i try to convert the first dimension to ordinate, arrrgggghhh! Is there any parameter in the config.pro or in the dtl's files i must change ?

Thanks to anybody that can help me. Luís Proe 2000i2 and 2002wildfire

Reply to
l_d_304

The only control you have over the display of ordinate dims is in the .dtl file, an option called ord_dim_standard which lets you select betwee ansi, iso, jis and din. Maybe one of these will produce the type of dimension scheme you want. As for the 0,0 origin, you can force it to display simple integer values by doing Modify>Num digits and setting to zero so no decimal value displays at 0,0 origin. However, I don't believe you can erase the origin without erasing the dimensions.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Thank you very much for your help Luís