How to make Arrow Head Smaller in i^2

How do you make an individaul arrow head smaller in i^2. I'm trying to point to the inside of a small radius, and the arrow head is longer than the radius. I don't want all the other arrows smaller in the drawing, though.

Thanks, Larry

Reply to
Larry

First, Larry, if you have a feature too small to put a normal sized arrow on, you should be making a detail view, blown up so you can see it and put a normal sized arrow on it.

Second, since I wouldn't want to be one of the saps that gets a crummy drawing with a micro-sized arrow on it, I'm not going to tell you how to make one.

David Janes

Reply to
David Janes

Dave,

I only wanted the arrow to be about 80% of the length of the other arrows, not micro-sized. And the view was already 10:1. I made a custon arrow using Sketch/Line commands, but was hoping for something a bit more internalized to proe for this type of need.

Don't worry about getting one of my drawings. I don't give them out to saps like you!

Reply to
Larry

Highlight the dimension/note, click the right mouse button to flip the arrow head to the outside of the radius. This is the standard, ANSI approved (ANSI Y14.5M) way of solving your problem.

: > Second, since I wouldn't want to be one of the saps that gets a crummy drawing : > with a micro-sized arrow on it, I'm not going to tell you how to make one. : >

: > David Janes : >

: >

: >

Reply to