Surface tutorials for beginners

Hi Guys, Can anyone please let me know where to find Solidworks tutorials for the beginners. I'll be greatful to you guys helping me out as I'm fresher to use solidworks. So, thanks in advance.

Reply to
negi.nayeem

go to Help->Online Tutorials, and then just pick one

Reply to
mrshael

Ed Eaton's SolidWorks World presentations are really helpful.

Start with Curvy Stuff 101 or Surfacing for Blockheads (under SWW 2005). Move on to Curvy Stuff 102, 201, 301, then Curvy Stuff V.

Jerry Steiger

helpful.http://www.dimontegroup.com/Tutorials.htm>

Take at look at this website:

/Derrol