LOOKING FOR TUTORIALS

Hello, im new using solidworks, im learning, anyone know where can i get some tutorials from the net ?

thanks for your help.

*Sorry for my english.

Ricardo

Reply to
Ricardo Abarca

Not really for beginners and some of the stuff is out of date for the current release but these might help.

Reply to
jmather

There are several on the links page here:

Not Necessarily Me

We purchased a copy of Solidprofessor on CD. It was called core concepts. They are at

It is self paced which we found handy, I think it is based on the 2004 version but like the term "core concepts" the material covered is mostly irrelevant to what version you're running. PJ.

Reply to
PJ

Hey Ricardo, I guess you speak portuguese, I'm brazilian as well, but living in Boston and working with Solidworks 2006, if you need help in portuguese, I will be glad to help you. My email snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com. feel free and email me ur questions (Ei Ricardo, sou brasileiro e moro em boston, trabalho com solidworks

2006, posso te ajudar se precisar, meu email e snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com)
Reply to
3DCADDWORKS