Weird Cursor

Has anyone had this problem: I have a drawing open that has a jumpy or slow-to-keep-up cursor? The weird thing is that it only happens in this one
particular drawing. It's not a computer performance problem, because I can go to other drawings and not have the problem. Also, if I hit the erase command, after the cursor changes to the little box, it smoothes out until I'm done with the command.
--
Relz
---snip the "end" to email---

one
can
After messing around with the drawing, I found that after erasing everything the cursor goes back to normal. To prove any skeptics wrong about it being a computer performance problem, I have another drawing open at the same time that is 10 MB and I don't have any problem with it like I do with the one that is only 3 MB.
Go figure.
Chances are the drawing in question is loaded with TrueType fonts. Change them to .SHX and see if the problem goes away. ___

one
can
Relz wrote:

Is SNAP turned on? (not Object Snap)