ACAD LT Database add ons

Hello Cad people,
does anyone know if you can get a add on for
Acad LT to enable the database features as found in the full version of
Cad??
Many thanks
Steve
Reply to
Stephen Franks
One thing to consider is to actually port your calls to some common API. Then you can go ahead and use any lt application loader - of course I'd prefer that you use hvUnlight
. The only magic thing about the AutoCAD database calls is that they lock your application to AutoCAD. I expect that Visual Studio provides much better database support.
Best Regards,
Henrik Vallgren
"Stephen Franks" skrev i meddelandet news:X0fJc.4768$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...
Reply to
Henrik Vallgren
Ever heard of Lt Toolkit MAX. that enables List, ObjectARX and ObjectDBX for AutoCAD Lite
more info on
good luck
Wim
"Stephen Franks" schreef in bericht news:X0fJc.4768$ snipped-for-privacy@fe2.news.blueyonder.co.uk...