adding materials to SW material database

Someone commented a while ago about the fact that you cant add materials to the standard SW material database - you have to create your own. Well, I dont know if anyone has found this before (probably) but if you really want to you can create a new material and then use Notepad to copy it into the solidworks material database.

I've only been playing with this, not using it in anger, so if anyone has any feedback as to whether it causes crashes of whatever, then let me know!

Lee

Reply to
Lee Bazalgette