Adding Materials

I'm new to SW and cant seem to figure out how to add Concrete as a material for my part. Any help is appreciated. Points

Reply to
Points

You can't edit the standard list of materials, but you can create your own ".sldmat" file to which new materials CAN be added.

Click on the create/material button within the "edit material" feature manager. This pops up a new window, and there is a drop down list for which materials database you want to add it to. By default this is the built-in SWX database, so you have to pick the option "new database".

John H

Reply to
John H

There is a free xml editor from MSoft. Called XMLNotepad. This may help in adding and copying materials.

Reply to
TOP