Sendcommand ????

Hello,
Can we give any name to the object drawn using "SendCommand" from
Visual Basic. I want to write events and modify the object drawn(like
extending the line if i draw line)
How can i change the properties like color, starting point, angle
etc... for the resulting object?
How can i get it done?
Thanx in advance
Reply to
mrajanikrishna
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com a écrit :
You can find out the last object drawn from the drawing objects collection, if your Sencommand instruction does create only one object.
Reply to
Patrick
Using the "SendCommand" to create an entity is a bad idea. Create an object and set its properties that way.
Reply to
huggre
Hi,
Thanx for the reply.
Can you tell me, how can i draw an arc where i have the data (start point, end point, and some middle point). I dont have radius to draw it using "AddArc".
I am getting these values(start point, middle point(indicates the path to go) and end point) from database.
thanx in advance
Reply to
mrajanikrishna
huggre a écrit :