Sendcommand ????

Hello,
Can we give any name to the object drawn using "SendCommand" from Visual Basic. I want to write events and modify the object drawn(like
extending the line if i draw line) How can i change the properties like color, starting point, angle etc... for the resulting object? How can i get it done?
Thanx in advance
Add pictures here
✖
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com a écrit :

You can find out the last object drawn from the drawing objects collection, if your Sencommand instruction does create only one object.
--
Patrick EMIN
webmaster http://www.CADxp.com (français)
huggre a écrit :