AutoCad and Visual Basic

Hello friends,
Where can i find detailed help for drawing Autocad using visual basic 6.0? I searched many sites. didnt find. I found only one book and not able
to get that book in our place. I dont have credit card to buy online. And book means, it dowsnt contain complete info. So i want to have documentation for this.
USING VISUAL BASIC WITH AUTO CAD
Thanx in advance