Architect font question

Years ago, (using version 11), I purchased an architects font from an outfit called Digital Architect Software, in Independence, Missouri.
It had a ton of fractions (1/16 thru 15/16) plus lots of other special characters.
However, they did not keep up with the times, and appear to be out of business now. Does anyone know if they were bought out or continue under another name? The reason I ask is that the special characters no longer work, and I can only get three fractions, , and 3/4.
Perhaps there is something else out there that compares?
Any help is appreciated.
thanks,
del my '34 Ford Project: http://danl.starband.net/default.htm
Stylus BT is a fairly common windows font, and given a 15 degree obliquing angle will pass as an architectural font. You can set this up with the text style. There used to be an ISO architectural font but this seems to have dissapeared.
Now the fraction bit, since AutoCAD 2000 (at least !) every version i have used, in various design offices, allows the creation of either diagonal or stacked fractions. If yous does not, then there must be a system variable that has turned the option off. However i dont know what this variable is.
Good Luck
John (NW England)

I googled this. Took a bit of time! It might be what you're looking for. I have a font from I purchased from Digital Architects software back in Release 10, but it didn't have fractions.
Doug
http://www.autocadtrainerguy.com/AutoCAD_Stuff/AutoCADStuff.htm

http://www.cadresource.com/library/fonts.html

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 23:51:20 GMT, "S. Scalise"

Thanks for that attempt, but the fractions discussed in that font file do not work either. Neither the ascii nor the ALT combos.
del my '34 Ford Project: http://danl.starband.net/default.htm
Yes but as i say, with the stacking feature of the AutoCAD text editor (also in dimensions) you do not need a font with fractions in it. You can control the size of the fraction relative to the main textvery easily.
Best regards
John

snipped-for-privacy@REMOVETHISTEXTmetromilwaukee.com (clintonG) wrote:

<SNIP>
Phew!!
I don't think any of us like Autodesk any more than you do. I was just pointing out what the question was about.
I did not expect, or deserve, a diatribe such as yours. It does not help the cause of dumping Autodesk one jot. They will be the architects of their own destruction if they don't change.
<snip />
I don't mean to take it out on you or any other customer. After 20 years of this f*cked up crippleware from the corporate Autopimps I have little good to say about the company anymore.
<%= Clinton Gallagher METROmilwaukee (sm) "A Regional Information Service" NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com URL http://metromilwaukee.com / URL http://clintongallagher.metromilwaukee.com /
shows how *smart* you are for using something you don't like for 20 years... no wonder your so @&%# up!