Looking for Gel type Phase Change Thermometer

Hi,

I am looking for a "gel" type phase change thermometer (material). It should change its color as the termperature changes.

It will be used to make a phantom for ultrasonic imaging system. When ultrasonic waves travel thru the phantom, it will change the temperature inside the jelly-like phantom. I want to observe the inside temperature change itself. I mean I am going to simulate how much the ultrasound cause the temperature change in human flesh. So the gel type thermometer(material) which can change its own color should be the best one for me.

Does anybody have idea where I can find those kind of material or device?

Thanks, Hyeonsoo Chang

=========================== Research Assistant

Image Guidance Lab School of Medicine Stanford University

650-724-6842

snipped-for-privacy@stanford.edu ===========================

Reply to
Hyeonsoo Chang