Kraton G-1650 to make sticky gel

Hi..
I need some advise about Kraton G-1650. I had posted about how to
make sticky gel. Some advised mention to use Kraton G-1650 added up
with miniral oil. I will get the sticky gel. I'm follow the
instruction but it does not sticky.
Now, I'm soluble Kraton G-1650 with Toluene after that I add miniral
oil, leave it dry overnight. The apperance is transparent clear,
flexible, the surface no sticky at all.
I need more advise how to process it.
Thank you
Chaiyong
Reply to
chaiyong
Kraton G with mineral oil will have very little tack by itself because the Tg is so low. You can raise the Tg and increase the tack level by adding a "tackifier", such as Escorez 5400 from ExxonMobil.
You can control the amount of tack by the amount of tackifier. There are plenty of other tackifiers (Goodyear, Eastman, Arizona) that do the same thing.
Tom

GigaNews