Screen Printing Vehicle

All,

I am looking for a source for Reusche Screen Printing vehicle(s) and a surfactant/wetting agent Troykd (sp?) 98C. My best recollection is the Reusche was Pine oil based and the 98C had a strong somewhat unpleasant odor.

Does anyone know of a supplier of these materials?

I have found Reusche glass paints and other Troykd materials.

I can't seem to find the specific materials I am looking for.

Also, I am looking for an equipment supplier of bench top or small scale 3-roll mills.

TIA

-al

Reply to
al kemist

New:

Used:
(I recommend them highly. I bought a lab Ross mill from them not too long ago. Excellent!)

also,

Regards, R. David Zopf Bomar Specialties Co.

David Zopf

Thanks for 3-roll mill info.

Lab size is what I need.

-al

Reply to
al kemist

i DONT KNOW OF ANY PLACE THAT SELLS THE PRODUCTS

Reply to
MARK PEARSON