Screen Printing Vehicle

All,
I am looking for a source for Reusche Screen Printing vehicle(s) and a surfactant/wetting agent Troykd (sp?) 98C. My best recollection is the
Reusche was Pine oil based and the 98C had a strong somewhat unpleasant odor.
Does anyone know of a supplier of these materials?
I have found Reusche glass paints and other Troykd materials.
I can't seem to find the specific materials I am looking for.
Also, I am looking for an equipment supplier of bench top or small scale 3-roll mills.
TIA
-al

New: http://www.mixers.com /
Used: http://www.aaronequipment.com (I recommend them highly. I bought a lab Ross mill from them not too long ago. Excellent!)
also, http://www.surplusrecord.com/srg/312602.htm
Regards, R. David Zopf Bomar Specialties Co. http://www.bomarspecialties.com

Thanks for 3-roll mill info.
Lab size is what I need.
-al
i DONT KNOW OF ANY PLACE THAT SELLS THE PRODUCTS