Cone / step pulley wanted

Hello All I am looking for a step pulley for A size vee belt. 3 or 4 steps would be fine, alloy or iron, bore unimportant, but I need it a bit larger than 'normal'. Small end say 3", large end 5" or 6" -ish, somewhat bigger would not be a problem, I could probably live with 2 steps if I had to.

I've got a 2~4" dia pulley, but the speed it gives is way OTT.

Anyone got something under the bench they would care to part with or know of a supplier at a working man's price.

TIA Richard

Richard Shute

RDG do a affordable (well cheaper than Picador) 2-4" 4 step and 6" and 7" single step in aluminium for A belts.

I had plans to use a combination of pulleys to solve a similar problem.

Alan

Reply to
Alan Bain