Cone / step pulley wanted

Hello All I am looking for a step pulley for A size vee belt. 3 or 4 steps would be fine, alloy or iron, bore unimportant, but I need it a bit larger
than 'normal'. Small end say 3", large end 5" or 6" -ish, somewhat bigger would not be a problem, I could probably live with 2 steps if I had to.
I've got a 2~4" dia pulley, but the speed it gives is way OTT.
Anyone got something under the bench they would care to part with or know of a supplier at a working man's price.
TIA Richard
--- ---

RDG do a affordable (well cheaper than Picador) 2-4" 4 step and 6" and 7" single step in aluminium for A belts.
http://www.rdgtools.co.uk/acatalog/MULTI-_VEE_PULLEYS.html http://www.rdgtools.co.uk/acatalog/6__ALUMINIUM_PULLEYS.html
I had plans to use a combination of pulleys to solve a similar problem.
Alan