Still looking for a mill!

Kondia Turret mills have come up recently plus Condor.
Anyone have any experience of these makes?
A Bridgeport is what I am looking for but everything I see is c**p!
Richard

All Bridgeports are crap.........
John S.
"Richard Edwards" wrote...

Isn't the Kondia a far-eastern Blidgepolt? Looking at pics (e.g. on ebay), it looks like a direct clone/copy of a j-series!
Being far-eastern, the fit + finish probably won't be any great shakes, but I'd suspect the working parts might interchange....
Dave H.
--
(The engineer formerly known as Homeless)

"Rules are for the obedience of fools, and the guidance of wise men" -
!

You may find that Kondia is a Spanish company and that the Spaniards are highly respected machine tool builders. Mark.

Ah! I sit corrected - will add them to the list for Future Consideration!
Dave H.
On Wed, 17 Mar 2010 14:49:19 -0000, "Dave H."

The "King Rich" machines sold by XYZ are "Far Eastern" but I thought were reasonably well respected, or am I wrong (again)! Kondia are sold by Clausing in the US I believe. Not sure who marketed them here in the UK.
Still looking with budget needing to rise daily after seeing photos or actual machines.
Richard