Adjustable reamer pilots

I've recently aquired a set of pilot guides for adjustable reamers From H6 to H15. Now I don't have reamers in all of these sizes so will be keeping my eyes open. Now the questions: I've seen various cheap reamers advertised. Are these any good? Are the threads on all adjustable reamers the same? In other words, will my T&J pilot tubes fit any adjustable reamer.

Thanks

John

Reply to
John