6mm adjustable hand reamer

The smallest Taylor & Jones adjustable I have is 1/4" and that's the smallest I see listed. Being able to go down to 6mm would be very handy for reaming out valve guides as many engines have 6mm valve stems these days. Other than getting a set of special blades ground up does anyone know of adjustables in any brand that go down to 6mm or less? I've looked online without any joy so far.

TIA

Dave Baker - Puma Race Engines

I'm not at all sure why women like men. We're argumentative, childish, unsociable and extremely unappealing naked. I'm quite grateful they do though.

Reply to
Dave Baker