Prototype Casting

Hi; I need to cast parts of a prototype in a plastic similar to that of Tupperware or something like that. Problem is that I know nothing about what
this type of plastic is called or where to get it. The main properties that I'm looking for is the ability for the plastic to be bent and abused and still keep it's basic shape. Heat resistance and being able to microwave are irrelevant.
Does anyone know where to get someting like this?
Thanks Lars
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
Add image file
Upload is a website by engineers for engineers. It is not affiliated with any of manufacturers or vendors discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.