Prototype casting

Hi; I need to cast parts of a prototype in a plastic similar to that of Tupperware or something like that. Problem is that I know nothing about what
this type of plastic is called or where to get it. The main properties that I'm looking for is the ability for the plastic to be bent and abused and still keep it's basic shape. Heat resistance and being able to microwave are irrelevant.
Does anyone know where to get someting like this?
Thanks Lars
Probably a polyethelene, which comes in the form of pellets for extrusion or injection molding. The material is melted by heating and then extruded or molded using high pressure. You may be able to use a flexible polyurethane for your prototype. It is available as a two-part system which can be hand mixed and poured into a mold. BJB Enterprises might be a place to start: http://www.bybenterprises
--
Billy Hiebert
HIEBERT SCULPTURE WORKS