Thermal Curing Cost

I am researching the costs associated with thermal curing of thermoset resins. What assumptions should be made to establish a cost basis? And where can I find more information of the total cost of obtaining a thermal curing system, as well as associated costs (ie. training, facility, resins)? I would appreciate any direction. Thank you.

Reply to
S. Roe

This is a very difficult area in which to generalize. You really need to have a process specification before you can estimate costs.

I have seen some papers in the past that compare thermoset v. thermoplastic processes for an equivalent part. These papers might be helpful if you can find them. Perhaps the Society of Plastics Engineers may have some studies as well.

RT

Reply to
RThomp7367