Nanometal production cost

Hi there,
I have to compare the cost of production of different nanoparticles production methods for nanometals. I have already found several
techniques like pulse wire evaporation, thermal plasma, chemical process, sol-gel process etc., but I could not find on the internet any comparison between costs of production at least in percentage, like 100% thermal plasma, 50% chemical etc. Which is the most expensive method regarding equipment cost? And operating cost?
As far as I heard, the chemical method is the cheapest one (at the cost of the crystallinity) , then the gas/vapor condensation method and the most costly one is the thermal plasma.
I would appreciate any answer, a.s.a.p. Thank you in advance.