free ebook on Fractography of Ceramics and Glasses from NIST

NIST has recently published a free ebook on fractography. Fractography of Ceramics and Glasses (Special Publication 960-16) was written by
George D. Quinn. It is modestly labeled a "practice guide" but actually is a 537-page book with lots of images. It can be downloaded as a 31.7Mb Acrobat (.pdf file) at:
Pittsburgh Pete
We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.