Major Refinery seeks metallurgical/ Corrosion expertise. up to 120,000 USD $ /year

Metallurgical, materials and corrosion engineering support for refinery

> operating units including metallurgy, process corrosion monitoring, > process > corrosion control and mitigation, opportunity crude evaluation, primary > contact for refinery corrosion control vendors, and project and > maintenance > materials selection. Supports capital projects in areas of materials > selection and equipment degradation control methodologies. Supports > turnaround organizations in piping/equipment degradation identification > and > use of risk-based methodology. Implements best practices for common > problem > areas, maintenance of refinery materials and corrosion control documents. > Stays current with emerging technologies and materials-related activities > in > refining industry organizations (NACE, API, etc.). Applies knowledge of > engineering principles and practices in broad areas of assignments and > related fields. Applies techniques and theories, precepts and practices of > the field and related sciences and disciplines. Consults with supervisor > concerning unusual problems and developments. Develops and evaluates plans > and criteria for a variety of projects and activities to be carried out by > others. > > Requirements > Bachelor of Science degree in Metallurgical Engineering or Materials > Engineering required. Degree in Mechanical or Chemical Engineering with > Metallurgy/Materials emphasis could be considered. Minimum of three years > experience in the refining industry required. Self-motivated and strong > communication skills required. Ability to explain materials and corrosion > control concepts required. Demonstrated leadership required. Ability to > work > as part of a team required. CANDIDATES WITH GREATER QUALIFICATIONS MAY BE > CONSIDERED FOR A HIGHER LEVEL POSITION. > > MUST BE A GREEN CARD HOLDER OR CITIZEN OF USA.
Reply to
Leveridge Systems INC

John:

Does the compensation package include life insurance? For why, see March 23, 2005 Texas City explosion @

Pittsburgh Pete

Disclaimer

We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.

Reply to
metalengr