corrosion

Hi all,

I am currently looking into a problem of heating up an acid up to a temperature of about 650 deg C. However corrosion of the tank seems to be a major issue. Can anyone give me suggestions on which material I can use for the tank?

Jan

Reply to
jan

I would suggest that you post elsewhere (sci.materials for instance), as 650 C is too high for a polymer solution. If you do post elsewhere, be sure to mention the specific acid (yes, it matters) as well as the concentration of the acid (yes, it matters too).

John Aspen Research, -

"Turning Questions into Answers"

john.spevacek

Thanks John, I will post it in the other newsgroup

Reply to
jan

Hi Jan,

concerning anti corrosion of the tank pls see here

Regards, Gummi-Uli

Reply to
Gummi-Uli

or better: