corrosion due to acid

Hi all,
I am currently looking into a problem of heating up an acid up
to a temperature of about 650 deg C. However
corrosion of the tank seems to be a major issue. Can anyone give me
suggestions on which material I can use for the tank?
Best regards,
Jan
Reply to
jan
What acid are you talking about? What tank material do you use?
Michael Dahms
Reply to
Michael Dahms
Thank you Michael for the response. The acid is phosphoric acid. I am considering the appropriate material for the tank.
Jan
Reply to
jan
Phosporic acid is liquid at 650 °C?