corrosion due to acid

Hi all,
I am currently looking into a problem of heating up an acid up to a temperature of about 650 deg C. However corrosion of the tank seems to be a major issue. Can anyone give me
suggestions on which material I can use for the tank?
Best regards,
Jan
jan wrote:

What acid are you talking about? What tank material do you use?
Michael Dahms
Thank you Michael for the response. The acid is phosphoric acid. I am considering the appropriate material for the tank.
Jan

jan wrote:

Phosporic acid is liquid at 650 C?
Michael Dahms