about corrosion of ammonium sulphate

Dear Sir: After greeting, we are a producer of sulfuric acid and ammonium sulfate from coke oven gases. We have some problems because of corrosion in equipments and especially in our reactor (saturator). Our process conditions are:  The concentration of sulfuric acid is 5-7% (saturator medium).  The temperature of inlet gas is 75-85 C.  The inlet gas contains NH3, H2S, benzol and aromatic compound & other light hydrocarbon... (Gas from c*ck oven). ‎If you can help us, please answer the following questions. 1- What compounds (liner such polymer or glass or ceramic or ...) do you recommend for reactor lining? 2- Do you think we can use only polymeric compound or not? 3- What alloys do you recommend for equipment? 4- What is your suggestion for our problem? Best regard Rasul Hossaini No91- kahran ALL-golzar AV- Ahmad Abad STR- isfahan ?IRAN ZIP 8154916691 Rasol snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com

Reply to
rasol hossyny