selective corrosion

halo! I am a student anda i will be happy if enyone could give me some PDF documents in which is talfed about selective corrosion... or any other information.. thx

Reply to
black_hole_sun

Google Sacraficial Anode for lots of hits on this.

John

Reply to
John

Well, many sources on the web:

a/ printed circuit boards are etched by selective corrosion (Ferric Chloride corroding copper)

b/ many model engines and coaches are etched from brass sheet by selective corrosion

c/ Slightly different tack: stressed members in a vehicle body / chassis will selectively corode faster than unstressed ones

Let google be your friend and search a bit

AWEM

Reply to
Andrew Mawson