selective corrosion

halo! I am a student anda i will be happy if enyone could give me some PDF
documents in which is talfed about selective corrosion...
or any other information..
thx
Reply to
black_hole_sun
Google Sacraficial Anode for lots of hits on this.
John
Reply to
John
Well, many sources on the web:
a/ printed circuit boards are etched by selective corrosion (Ferric Chloride corroding copper)
b/ many model engines and coaches are etched from brass sheet by selective corrosion
c/ Slightly different tack: stressed members in a vehicle body / chassis will selectively corode faster than unstressed ones
Let google be your friend and search a bit
AWEM
Reply to
Andrew Mawson