Onan 40cck-1R genset

I picked up a Onan 4kw genny that came out of an older motor home being demolished. Seems to run fine, makes power, speeds up and down properly when loaded/unloaded.

Id like however to have manuals on wiring, plant and motor, :just in case"

Anyone have one?

Anyone have any suggestions for a fuel tank?

Im mounting this on a frame, and putting it in a permanant location next to the house, and yes...transfer switch on critical circuits

Any suggestions, links etc would be appreciated.

This has a round genny. Probably mid 1970s vintage. $150

Gunner

Gunner Asch

Standard outboard motor fuel tank? Fuel tank salvaged from a riding mower? Motorcycle tank? I expect the gen has a fuel pump so you should have a lot of flexibility.

Reply to
Pete C.

check out

to see who to ask, send me a copy if you get one...

these are loud gennies

Ignoramus11102

Tune up parts

engine parts manual

Onan service manual is 900-0196 from Onan.

's $15.00 from them - my manual is very readable

Mark

Reply to
Mark Dunning