Onan 40cck-1R genset

I picked up a Onan 4kw genny that came out of an older motor home
being demolished. Seems to run fine, makes power, speeds up and down
properly when loaded/unloaded.
Id like however to have manuals on wiring, plant and motor, :just in
case"
Anyone have one?
Anyone have any suggestions for a fuel tank?
Im mounting this on a frame, and putting it in a permanant location
next to the house, and yes...transfer switch on critical circuits
Any suggestions, links etc would be appreciated.
This has a round genny. Probably mid 1970s vintage.
$150
Gunner
Think of it as having your older brother knock the shit out of you
for torturing the cat." Gunner
Reply to
Gunner Asch
Standard outboard motor fuel tank? Fuel tank salvaged from a riding mower? Motorcycle tank? I expect the gen has a fuel pump so you should have a lot of flexibility.
Reply to
Pete C.
check out
to see who to ask, send me a copy if you get one...
these are loud gennies
Ignoramus11102
Tune up parts
engine parts manual

Onan service manual is 900-0196 from Onan.
's $15.00 from them - my manual is very readable
Mark
Reply to
Mark Dunning