Electroactive Polymers

Hi everyone,

I realize this may be a dumb question but does anyone know where I could purchase a bit of EAP material to rig up some prototypes?

I've searched the web in vain. Do you have to make these yourself or can they be bought?

Thanks!

Martin :-)

Reply to
mcholette

Try Measurement Specialties Inc if you want piezo film. You can buy their products through the Thomas register also... various standard sizes including A4 sheets.

Reply to
Clifford Heath