Kellogg American manual WTD

Does anyone know where I might procure a copy of the parts manual for a
Kellogg American 321T air compressor? I have searched this group and
found a source from a few years ago but their web site seems to be
defunct. Nebraska-Pneumatics.com.
Many thanks
Reply to
wasted wanderer
I think I may have one for a 332TVX and a 335TVX if that is any help.
--Andy Asberry recommends NewsGuy--
Reply to
Andy Asberry
Andy..my Kellog data plate says 462, but is more akin to the 332/352 types. Any ideas?
The tank is apparently dated 1948..so its likely the original pump
Gunner
"I think this is because of your belief in biological Marxism. As a genetic communist you feel that noticing behavioural patterns relating to race would cause a conflict with your belief in biological Marxism." Big Pete, famous Usenet Racist
Reply to
Gunner
The 332 is about half again larger than the 335. I'm not familiar with the 352 or 462.
I'll dig these out and scan if it will help. What problem do you have, if any? I still have a couple of the 335s. The crankcase/cylinder gasket stack is important. I determines whether the piston hits the head. Always check that before powering one up.
We've gone to the Italian Saylor Beale knock offs.
snipped-for-privacy@aol.com