Stirling Engine Manual Volume1

I am interested in Stirling Engines, and have been after a copy of the Stirling Engine Manual Volume1 which is out of print.

Volume two had details of several engines, but little of the theory.

Camden books who published it have just told me they have found nine copies... They now may have as many as eight unsold :-).

If anyone else in the group wants one I suggest they get an order in quickly.

-- Jonathan

Barnes's theorem; for every foolproof device there is a fool greater than the proof.

To reply remove AT

Reply to
Jonathan Barnes

Thanks for the heads up Johathan. Got my order in before they where all snapped up. Their phone line sure was busy. GeoffH Norfolk - UK

Reply to
GeoffH