Manual for Phillips Stirling generator.

Many years ago I owned one of these & finally sold it to a Swedish collector. I retained a copy of the manual & I have posted it to my website in case anyone needs it. See

might take a bit of time to download) I will put a link in to the site from my publications page when I re-learn how to use Frontpage. Regards, Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

Thanks Dave :-)

Well, now I have the manual I wonder where the hardware will come from?

Reply to
Nick H

No use now I know but there was one on eBay, maybe a year ago, that had been hacked around by a university (Brunel ISTR) with a few bits missing and it's tubular frame/air container chopped about. ISTR it went for around £700 to someone in the States. I hate to think what a fully functional item would go for.

An interesting piece of kit. I placed a few bids for it but was thoroughly thrashed!

Mark

Reply to
mark.howard10