Interesting item on ebay

Engine looks French - Conord, Japy, Bernard etc - anybody recognise it?

Reply to
Nick Highfield

It looks like a Conord to me. I used to own one but I can't find the picture at the moment.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Dave Croft

In Bristol too. Looks a fearsome device!

Reply to
J K Siddorn

I once knew a farm cat which stepped on a tractor driven version. Seemed to get on perfectly well with a 25% limb defecit though!

Reply to
Nick Highfield