powered horse drawn mower on ebay

Now why did that happen? I posted this and it got tagged onto the end of an old thread, so here goes again:-

Engine looks French - Conord, Japy, Bernard etc - anybody recognise it?

Reply to
Nick Highfield

Just switched on at home and my initial post was correctly displayed as a the start of a new thread making this one redundant!

Same news server, must be something different in OE configuration. Wierd things computers :-/

Reply to
Nick Highfield

??

Reply to