Interesting project maybe? (a bit OT)

Just found this on ebay, looks different...

James

Reply to
Endacy

Hmm interesting................ well it was until the wife saw it!

It's a bit hard to see which bits of detritus are crane related.

Mark

Reply to
Mark Howard

ISTR this and load of other stuff from the Kew transport museum (just down the road from me but I'd never even heard of it!) have been offered on ebay before. Also advertised current SEM.

Reply to
Nick H