Curdled milk?

Fastest milk float in the West

Pete Aldous

Hi Pete, did you notice that post & Package is £6.50. Hell of a job to get it in the letterbox.

-- Dave Croft Warrington England

Map
Map

Dave Croft

Looks like a Darwin awards candidate to me :-) regards

Reply to
Roland and Celia Craven

I'd just love to turn up in this for an MOT at my rather staid local man's establishment. He already thinks I'm odd as I often have stationary engine bits in the vehicle when it's in for service!

Regards,

Kim Siddorn

I'd rather have a free bottle in front of me than a free frontal lobotomy!

Reply to
J K Siddorn