ended ebay item

Anybody like to hazard an ID on this one? http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category `368&itemY29157722&rd=1
rather on the model side of 'small power' engines
--
NHH

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category `368&itemY291577 22&rd=1
=============================Tom Senior No1 Mike.H.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category `368&itemY29157722&rd=1
I really don't know but I suspect the seller may be right in that it is probably one of the hundreds(?) of un-branded casting kits sold at that time for people to build themselves.
Mark
Mark Howard wrote:

Most of which, in my experience, look to have been assembled with a knife and fork, and scant knowledge of the principals of the infernal combustion engine. Back when these things were contemporary, I bet only a small proportion of them ever ran as their designers intended.......
Regards
Philip T-E