American Flyer Train Parts Information

I found a great web site for anyone interested in American Flyer Trains, or Erector sets or anything else manufactured by The A.C.
Gilbert, Co. www.rfgco.com. There is a complete online catalog of parts and products and links to other pages with loads of information. I've never seen any other site that has so much information or has as many parts and things as this site does. There are also products for HO and just model trains in general. There is a picture section that has pictures of American Flyer Trains and also pictures of catalogs and other Gilbert products. Take a look, tell me what you think.
B.Bender wrote: I found a great web site for anyone interested in American Flyer Trains, or Erector sets or anything else manufactured by The A.C. Gilbert, Co. www.rfgco.com. There is a complete online catalog of parts and products and links to other pages with loads of information. I've never seen any other site that has so much information or has as many parts and things as this site does. There are also products for HO and just model trains in general. There is a picture section that has pictures of American Flyer Trains and also pictures of catalogs and other Gilbert products. Take a look, tell me what you think. -------------------------------------------------- Thanks for the info and the link. You're right, R. F. Giardina has a good reputation and the website is excellent. Another source of American Flyer S Gauge is Hobby Surplus Sales (div. of Amatos Toy and Hobby):
http://www.hobbysurplus.com /
Bill Bill's Railroad Empire N Scale Model Railroad: http://www.billsrailroad.net Brief History of N Scale: http://www.billsrailroad.net/history/n-scale Resources: Links to over 700 helpful sites: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bills-favorite-links Bookstore: http://www.billsrailroad.net/bookstore.html