electro plating of nikel

I am looking for a book about electro plating of nikel. please help me about finding it.

On Jul 8, 5:01 am, " snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com"

Nickel and Chromium Plating by J. K. Dennis & T. E. Such, 3rd edition, 1993, Woodhead Publishing Look up the title at www.amazon.com
Pittsburgh Pete
DISCLAIMER
We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.
" snipped-for-privacy@googlemail.com" wrote:

Electro-Deposition by Alexander Watt is the fundamental reference in this field.
Find a used copy here:
http://www.addall.com/Used /
I have a third edition from '89. Great book.

The Watts book is from 1889. If you want something a bit less historical then you also might want to first look at an article reproduced by INCO from the 1994 ASM Handbook at: http://www.inco.com/customercentre/nickelplating/science/pdf/NickelElectroplating.pdf