SURFSULPH

Anyone heard of this treatment or who does it, it appears to be a type of salt bath nitriding. Thanks

Pablo wrote:

Did you mean Sursulf (salt bath nitriding catalyzed by sulfur)? Try that name in Google, Yahoo, Teoma, etc.
Pittsburgh Pete
DISCLAIMER
We do not believe what we write, and neither should you. Information furnished to you is for topical (external) use only. This information may not be worth any more than either a groundhog turd, or what you paid for it (nothing). The author may not even have been either sane or sober when he wrote it down. Do not worry, be happy.
Thanks, I will look into this!

of