Menu language AutoCad 2005

I need menu file with english language. This file is acad.mnu, because my menu have Chinese language. Please Help.
Bart

Bart, You need to purchase an English language version of AutoCAD. Changing the menu file will not do it. Contact your local reseller and see if they can get you an upgrade.
Thanks, Yes, but file acad.mnu with english language it will suffice to switch. Someone has this file?
Bart