Do you use CAD Libraries?

I'm thinking about hiring Part Soultions, Thomas Register or Part Spec to draw my client, SKF Precision Technologies', dovetail and hardened
way slides in all native formats. Is this a good investment? About $10K. We currently have STEP files on line of one size and you can stretch the saddle and base to your needs. Thanks for your reply.
--
FORM